LCWU, Dept. of Punjabi, Jail Road, Lahore
Research Journal "Parakh" Dept. of Punjabi, LCWU
1. Fulfillment of Unemployment of Punjabian by the Promotion of Research in Punjabi Language and Literature.
2. Job opportunity in different institutions through strong Punjabi researches.
3. Introduction and promotion of Punjabi language and literature through electronic media and different channels.
4. Representation and relationship of Punjabi with other subjects like science, social science and languages.
5. Support of mother language to over come illiteracy.
6. Transfer of Punjabi language and dialect at international level.
7. Language and Literature at Canada, USA, England, Australia, India wherever Punjabi is existing as teaching subject directions for new researches in Punjabi.
8. Promotion and Access of Punjabi Language at Osaka University Japan as developed country.
9. Support, Honour and regard for Punjabi women in the field of research and job.
10. To make part and partial of Punjabi literature as hidden qualities of Punjabi Women through research.
Monday - Friday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Saturday- Sunday: off day
LCWU, Dept. of Punjabi, Jail Road,
+92 334 4050347